These 4 ingredient Carob brownies are seriously the easiest, healthiest brownie recipe ever! I chose to use carob because I super sensitive to caffeine which is in cacao, plus I LOVE the taste of carob. Similar to cacao but smokier and sweeter in my opinion! So these brownies are flourless, sugar free, oil free yet still delicious! They're definitely not fluffy like conventional brownies, and more moist and fudgey. Give them a go and let me know what you think! They're so easy and can be whipped up in 20 minutes with the simplest ingredients that I've now been making them some times, twice a day haha. In any case, I hope you enjoy. And if you make them be sure to tag me on instagram, I love love love seeing my recipes recreated! XX
- 3 ripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any smooth nut butter)
- 2 Tbsp carob powder
1. Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, line a small cake pan or loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the nut butter on the stove or in a microwave.
3. Pit dates, and blend with bananas until smooth, then add the nut butter and carob powder into the blender too.
4. Pour the mixture into the cake/loaf pan and bake for 20 or so minutes. Then remove and cool for 5 minutes before slicing.